Flagler College’s social media channels are all about keeping you informed and engaged. Whether you’re a student, staff, parent, friend or fan, we welcome everyone to share content and remain actively involved in each and every thing we post.
Because of that, we’d like you to keep some things in mind:
1. You are solely responsible for any content you post online.
2. Posts and shares both by the College and by others do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of the College. Links to other websites and blogs should not be misunderstood as an endorsement. Flagler College is in no way responsible for content on external websites.
3. By posting, you understand that your information can be viewed by the public, and from time to time, someone may reuse your post for their own interests.
4. Do not post confidential information and be sure to follow FERPA, HIPPA, and NCAA regulations. Basically, don’t post your name, address, telephone number and email address; in addition to that, the College's, our students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, vendors, etc.
5. Because we want to keep all audiences feeling welcomed and engaged, we reserve the right to delete any post or comment that is/are:
- Offensive in relation to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Vulgar, profane or containing graphic violence or pornography.
- Against fair use, copyright or disclosure laws.
- Advertisements or spam. Repeated unauthor
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Historical Tours of Flagler College